Chevron and High Chevron
Chevron belting is used to convey materials at angles that are so steep that load slips or falls back. The special profiles on such belts make increased angles of inclination possible compared with smooth surface belts.
400 - 500 - 600 - 650 - 800 - 1000 - 1200 mm wide
500-600-650-800-1000-1200-1400-1600 mm wide
Indications for the slope angle:
• Approx. 30° for slightly rolling materials, such - as gravel, coal etc.
• Approx. 40° for sticky materials, such as wet sand, earth etc.
• Approx. 25° up to 35° for packages, such as sacks, bales (paper hessian) etc.
- Abrasion resistant qualities: RA
- Heat resistant qualities: Betahete
- Oil and grease resistant quality: ROS
- Other qualities available on request