Dunloflex for all types of bulk material transportation under light to medium-heavy service conditions in raw material, mining, stone and earth handling and building industries. The Dunloflex conveyor belt is designed to the most modern standards. Regardless of the tensile strength, its carcass consists of 2 strong EP fabric plies with an extra tough and resilient rubber compound between the plies. Available in all Dunlop cover qualities.
For all types of bulk materials transport under light to medium conditions, in raw material industries, in mining and handling stones and earth, in building industries etc.
- Tensile strengths varying between 200 and 800 N/mm
- High-quality cover compounds for -60 °C up to + 200 °C, fire resistant, oil grease and abrasion resistant
- High impact resistance due to thicker rubber layers between fabric plies
- Higher effective load support than conventional ply belting
- Standard products available from stock
Dunloflex conveyor belts can be supplied in all Dunlop cover qualities.