Steel reinforced Ferroflex
Steel reinforced conveyor belt: Ferroflex
Ferroflex is especially suited to applications where low elongation, cut and tear resistance are needed.
- Tensile strengths varying between 500 and 2000 N/mm
- High quality cover compounds for -60 °C up to +200°C fire resistant, oil, grease and abrasion resistant
- Low elongation 0.25% at 10% of the nominal tensile length
- High impact and tear resistance due to dense steel cord carcass
- Small pulley diameters
- Abrasion resistant qualities: RA / RE / RS
- Heat resistant qualities: Betahete / Deltahete
- Oil and grease resistant quality: ROS
- Fire resistant quality: BV
This datasheet shows the key features of Ferroflex. On the backside you can find a table with all types and cover qualities available, together with technical information for example pulley diameters, carcass weight/thickness, etc.